Hydraulic presses are designed according to your production purposes and your tools. It is manufactured standard with the pressure capacity from 120 to 1000 Metric tons. ATM Hydraulic presses are constructed as a closed frame press. With a sophisticated control system it is possible to precisely control the pressing force and position during operation. It is possible to work position or pressure dependent.
Hydraulic presses are used for:
- Drawing, bending, printing, forming and part dropping processes for metal sheet
- Production of Wooden and Plastic parts
- Manufacture auto parts and machine parts
- Manufacture house hold electric parts
- Manufacture steel sheet and aluminium doors
- Production of Tungsten alloys, Teflon parts
- Production fine ceramic and high-tech materials
- User friendly
- Service friendly design, low maintenance costs by using only high quality components and tools
- Sturdy construction and proven design which is a guaranty for a long life-span
- Advanced control system with PLC
- Computer optimised vertical frame structure with high rigidity
- Adjustable stroke and pressure in the specified scope.
- Pressure pre-release unit equipped in hydraulic system minimum hydraulic shock.
Type of Presses